Friday, June 10, 2011

Emo

今天突然心情很不好,很久没有情绪低落成那样了。上一次是去年了吧---

Sometime i scared that no one know what i am doing .
Sometime i scared that no one know what i am thinking .
Sometime i scared that no one remember me.
Sometime i scared the people that i care will ignore me.
Sometime i wonder, you just can call my name, even not.
Sometime i scared, reach out my hand to get help.
Sometime i scared...lonely but i still stubborn and not to get help.
Sometime i gonna ask, but sorry i stop by myself.
I just want someone to hear or care,but if you ask, i cant say.
And sometime i just fall in love with myself.
And sometime i realised that why,because i am a weak,weak man, without any strength.
I live without dream, target ,focus, center of life.
I have no courage, and power to do what i want.
I dont know how to maintain.
I always poison myself
until a freak.



Dont worry ya, just sometime will emo.
Try to recover as fast as i can.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment